Wednesday 2 March 2011

A. Assiduity Amasses Amazing Asskicking Automatons

I, for one, welcome our new Machine overlords.


Karakuri Steel Shogun mdl 00X "Bureido"
As several readers may already know, I've been screwing around with Karakuri's for some time. Below is what I currently consider to be my best build of my Karakuri deck. There is some stuff I have yet to test, primarily because it probably won't be that great.

Monsters [22]
[3] Machina Gearframe
[2] Machina Fortress
[1] Machina Cannon
[2] Lonefire Blossom
[1] Spore
[1] Glow-Up Bulb
[2] Karakuri Komachi 224
[2] Karakuri Watchdog 313
[2] Karakuri Strategist 248
[2] Karakuri Ninja 919
[2] Karakuri Soldier 236
[1] Psychic Commander
[1] Mind Master
Spells [13]
[1] Emergency Teleport
[1] Giant Trunade
[1] Book of Moon
[1] MST
[1] Pot of Avarice
[1] One for One
[1] Limiter Removal
[1] Monster Reborn
[2] De-Synchro
[1] Dark Hole
[2] Instant Fusion
Traps [5]
[2] Trap Stun
[1] Solemn Judgement
[1] Mirror Force
[1] Seven Tools of the Bandit
Extra Deck [15]
[2] Cyber Saurus
[1] Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
[1] Ally of Justice Catastor
[1] Naturia Beast
[1] Brionac
[3] Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
[3] Karakuri Steel Shogun mdl 00X "Bureido"
[1] Stardust Dragon
[1] Scrap Dragon
[1] Trishula

As for stuff I'm trying out... well, I'm running most of my trap diversity in the Side Deck at the moment, along with CyDra and Dandylion for the occasional match-up where it's warranted (along with generic counter-archetype cards). There's also stuff like Mind Control, which didn't make the cut, but I might put back in. If the Instant Fusions start to bore me, I'll probably put some T.G. Hyper Librarian's into the Extra Deck instead.

So yeah, this is my current build. Thoughts about what I should do with it? 

4 comments:

  1. Ah, Allan Assiduity Applies Amazing Alliteration

    lol I think it's a toss up between De-Synchro and Mind Control.. I'm not sure which is better really. Mind Control has more utility, but De-Synchro makes your plays that much more explosive =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, ah?

    Yeah, that's the thing. If Instant Fusion wasn't in there, that'd be one of my Mind Control slots... I'd probably use the other for another MST.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks pretty awesome honestly and I saw a build of this at locals (not the same more planty and less psychicy) but it works. I don't quite understand De-Synchro being in here though I may be missing something obvious but please elaborate for my poor sight lol.

    Well if you get the chance add my blog Yaminoduel.blogspot.com to your Blogroll and I'll add you guys to my links section (Not just anyone goes there lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. De-Synchro lets you summon another Synchro Monster via the Karakuri Synchro's effects.

    In a pinch, it also gives the deck an out to enemy Synchro's, too.

    ReplyDelete