Machina Gearframe
 Machina Fortress
 Machina Cannon
 Glow-Up Bulb
 Green Gadget
 Yellow Gadget
 Red Gadget
 Karakuri Watchdog mdl 313 "Saizan"
 Karakuri Ninja mdl 919 "Kuick"
 Karakuri Komachi mdl 224 "Ninishi"
 Karakuri Strategist mdl 248 "Nishipachi"
 Karakuri Soldier mdl 236 "Nisamu"
 Limiter Removal
 Book of Moon
 Pot of Avarice
 Mystical Space Typhoon
 Monster Reborn
 Dark Hole
 Giant Trunade
 Ultimate Offering
 Seven Tools of the Bandit
 Solemn Judgement
 Solemn Warning
 Mirror Force
Extra Deck 
 Ally of Justice Catastor
 Naturia Beast
 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
 Black Rose Dragon
 Naturia Landoise
 Ancient Fairy Dragon
 Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
 Karakuri Steel Shogun mdl 00X "Bureido"
 Stardust Dragon
 Colossal Fighter
 Scrap Dragon
Obviously, this is a work in progress - the idea is that the Gadgets, as Level 4 monsters, make good Synchro Material. The Karakuri tuners (Watchdog 313, Strategist 248, Komachi 224) can then tune with them to form Shogun 00 or Steel Shogun 00X. While I'd love to go on about this in a meandering fashion, here's an example scenario - here, it's done with three Watchdogs. The third'd be in the Side Deck, most likely. You still get advantage even if, in Step 6, you get Strategist instead - it's just less. You also end up with two Burei's.
On field: Ultimate Offering. In hand, a Gadget and Watchdog 313.
1. Summon Watchdog 313.
2. Activate Ultimate Offering, pay 500LP.
3. Summon Gadget, search out another.
4. Watchdog + Gadget = Steel Shogun 00X, who summons a Watchdog 313 from the deck.
5. Pay 500LP, summon Gadget, search out another.
6. Watchdog + Gadget = Steel Shogun 00X, who summons a Watchdog 313 from the deck.
7. Pay 500LP, summon Gadget, search out another.
8. Watchdog + Gadget = Steel Shogun 00X, who summons a Strategist 248 from the deck. Strategist shifts it's own battle position; draw three.
9. Pay 500LP, summon Gadget, search out another.
10. Gadget+Strategist = Burei, who summons out another Level 4 Karakuri from the deck. TCG players can grab a Muso 818 or something.
That's the deck's primary principle. Thanks to the Gadgets, you +1 every time you Synchro Summon, and you then get three draws from the three Bureido draws. As for the build... Seven Tools are subjective. Basically, anti-negation is good, since this deck can't really run Trap Stun or Giant Trunade. Thoughts on the build?
Speaking of Gadgets, the above build was made when considering if a Exceed Gadget build was possible. Ultimate Offering makes summoning three Rank 4 Exceed Monsters a breeze with Gadgets.