Saturday 23 April 2011

Vala-Infernity: Trishula says "sup?"


Hello there, fellow members of the Yu-Gi-Oh! blogosphere. I went on a short outing today and to my delight I managed to get everything I needed to fully update the main and extra deck.

Here's my deck list.

Main Deck
Extra Deck
Not that much has changed. I dropped Dust Tornado after I found out it did nothing to help me win. Yeah, that plan didn't go so well.

I finally got my second Solemn Warning. I may have had to trade a Pot of Duality, but is was worth it. After testing, much like Dale Bellido before me, I found it was utterly useless and caused me losses simply because I had to forfeit a turn to use it.

I dropped Thought Ruler Archfiend for Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier. I'd like to re-include TRA, but I haven't got the room for it.

Trap Stun is more or less useless for this deck at the moment. If you need some trap stopping power, use Seven Tools of the Bandit. You shouldn't really need it though.

I didn't feel like butchering the main and extra deck just to make a weak OTK with Trishula. If Launcher were at 3, then yes, I would probably use the Beetle variant because Launcher covered many of the consistency holes. This is no longer the case. I highly advise sticking to the Avenger variant. Avenger is extremely flexible and takes up much less main deck space.

I'm tempted to drop an Avenger. The only reason I use 2 these days is for their stall force. They'll be fun when Exceeds come out though. Double reviving and making an exceed to counterattack sound good in theory, especially considering that this deck will be able to churn out exceeds thanks to Tour Guide From the Underworld.

I kept BoM in. It helps against Sabers a lot. It can also be devastating if I get it early on. People say Infernity lacks the follow up plays to make BoM worth it, that is false. Play the deck and you'll see how easy it is to churn out monsters at no cost.

I really fear BTH and D Prison at the moment. Without Trap Stun in the main and BoM at 2, I lack the ability to make safe Archfiend plays. It's still something I'm working on. Sided Trap Stuns are mandatory against decks that use those two cards.

That's all that's really changed since last time. I hope you enjoyed this post. Please leave a comment.

For those of you who like the old layout:

Monsters [15]
[3] Infernity Archfiend
[3] Infernity Necromancer
[3] Infernity Mirage
[2] Infernity Avenger
[1] Dark Grepher
[1] Armageddon Knight
[1] Stygian Street Patrol
[1] Plaguespreader Zombie

Spells [10]
[1] Infernity Launcher
[1] Dark Hole
[1] Giant Trunade
[2] Mystical Space Typhoon
[1] One for One
[1] Reinforcement of the Army
[1] Monster Reborn
[1] Foolish Burial
[1] Book of Moon

Traps [15]
[3] Infernity Barrier
[2] Infernity Inferno
[1] Infernity Break
[1] Solemn Judgment
[2] Solemn Warning
[2] Bottomless Trap Hole
[1] Call of the Haunted
[1] Archfiend's Roar
[1] Torrential Tribute
[1] Mirror Force

Extra Deck [15]
[1] Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
[1] Mist Wurm
[3] Hundred-Eyes Dragon
[1] Infernity Doom Dragon
[1] Dark End Dragon
[1] Scrap Dragon
[1] Stardust Dragon
[1] Colossal Fighter
[1] Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
[1] Ally of Justice Catastor
[1] Stygian Sergeants
[1] Magical Android
[1] Armory Arm

~Valafar123

No comments:

Post a Comment