Lavalval Chain is soooooo good. This was Turn 3 or so.
And yes, I'm alive.
*fake cheering from background*
Anyway, just a few quick thoughts:
- The new ban list finally addressed Plants, so I am happy. However, it failed to address every other glaring problem in the game. Namely a certain spell card that really shouldn't be legal with the game the way it is.
- Trish banned brought a tear to my eye. It needed a ban, but I will miss it. Luckily, Verz Ouroboros is playing well in testing and has equally awesome artwork.
- Tele-DAD prices woo. Maxx "C" and TGFTU are $120 each last time I checked. Rescue Rabbit's going for about $40-80 from what I've seen. That makes it about $1000 for a Bunny main deck. I wonder how much the extra deck costs.
- Wind-Ups, Bunny and Inzektors. I don't think I need to say anything. I'd rather give Sams first turn for an entire match than play against these things.
- Inzektors are fun. Very broken, but somewhat satisfying. Yes, I'm a hypocrite.
- Bunny with Verz Heliotrope is good. Verz Bahamut's discard cost is frustrating though.
- Skill Drain is very good.
- Lavalval Chain is very good.
- Heroes are good. Nice to see them do well in the OCG again.
- OCG isn't using BFs. I didn't even know that was possible.
- Emergency Teleport with Goblin Zombie shenanigans is effective.
- I miss big back rows. Was more fun and took more effort to win against imo.
- Most of OCG land still doesn't know how to run Infernity properly.
- Even now I still call Exceeds Exceeds. I refuse to call them Xyz. That's not even a word, nor is it any permutation of any word I know. How Kevin gets "exseeze" from "xyz" I'm not sure. I get "ziz" from "xyz". I'm sure XYZ-Dragon Cannon is weeping.
- I don't like the new blogger layout. That said, I'm glad they kept my "magic fix problem" button, more commonly known as the "remove formatting" button. If any of you bloggers out there don't know about it, you should. It's the easiest way to fix buggy posts.
That's about it really. I may or may not make more posts. I want to share a few things I've been working on, so if you're an optimist you have something to look forward to.